Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Monday!

Mondays aren't usually my favorite day, but today I am thankful for one last day of vacation before heading back to school tomorrow. This week we'll be having fun in kindergarten learning about winter animals.

Here's a fun little freebie for you to review numbers 1-30. I have a feeling my kiddos will need a little number practice after 2 weeks off from school....and I have a feeling I will need a fun game to pass the time tomorrow after 2 weeks off from teaching!


To play the game "Where's Hedgie?" you cut out the snowmen number cards, put them in a pocket chart, and hide the hedgehog behind one of the snowmen. Students then take turns guessing which number Hedgie is hiding behind. Great for whole class review and then toss it into a math center.

Hope you enjoy your Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Love this! We're doing it tomorrow in order to review teen numbers! Any chance of getting numbers 20-30? (my next math unit!!!)
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine-I just changed the game so it is now 1-30, so try downloading it again. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love this type of game!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the game and stopping by my blog. I hope you'll link up. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I gave you the Versatile Blogging Award. Head on over and get it!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete